Dr. Ken and Tommy AA
- Doll has never been removed from the box.
- Free of smoke or odors
- No price stickers, sticker residue, yellowing, cracking, or crushing
- No damaged corners or shelf ware.
If your Barbie has shelfware, scratches, price stickers, or damaged corners we consider it “non-mint” and will deduct 15% from the posted buy price. Most Barbies are considered non-mint. See examples here.
We are unable to purchase your Barbie if*
- Doll has been removed from box
- Plastic is cracked or yellowed
- Box is crushed or exhibits damage beyond shelfware
*If our buy price is over $15 on the doll, we may be interested. Please contact us