How to Sell a Waterford Crystal Collection
If you've got Waterford stemware and tablewares you're ready to sell, you've come to the right place! We're currently buying Waterford Crystal through our Variable Pricing Process and Bulk Pricing. Please note that due to low resale values, we are not buying Marquis by Waterford. Before you continue, learn how Variable Pricing works here.
For Waterford Stemware and glasses, we have bulk pricing. The Lismore pattern is our base price and is priced below:
- $4 Champagne Flutes, Water Goblets & Similar Sized
- $3 Wine Glasses, Highball Glasses, Iced Tea & Similar Sized
- $2 Claret Glasses & Similar Sized
- $1 Cordials, Shot Glasses & Similar Sized
Prices will vary by pattern and there's too many patterns to list. Some patterns are priced the same as Lismore others we pay extra. A few Examples:
- Powerscourt we pay an additional $5 per glass.
- Castlemaine we pay an additional $6 per glass.
- Colleen Short Stem we pay an additional $4 per glass.
- Colleen Tall Stem we pay an extra $5 per glass.
- Kelsey we pay an extra $7 per glass.
For all other Waterford Crystal, excluding Marquis by Waterford, we're actively buying and will use our variable pricing to purchase your collection. To sell your Waterford collection, follow these steps:
1. Add this listing to your cart and place your sell order.
2. Contact Us. Please include your order number and send a list of the Waterford Crystal you'd like to sell. With this information we'll determine if you qualify for prepaid shipping labels. (Can't find the item numbers? Send a list including how many total items you're looking to sell, a description of each, and photos of at least 3 items.)
3. When you are ready to ship, please pack your box with care as we cannot purchase items that arrive damaged. Read our packing tips here.
We're excited to buy your collection, however it must meet the below condition requirements. If your items don't meet these requirements, do not ship them.
- Your collection must be mint and free of any chips, cracks, or damage.
- For stemware, run your finger along the rims to feel for imperfections. If the rim isn't smooth, we will not be able to buy it.
- Our buy prices are the same with or without original boxes. We reccomend shipping your collection in the original boxes, if available, to protect the pieces in shipping. You can read our packing tips here.
Did you know we pay extra for collections that are dropped off or self-shipped? Click here to learn more