How to Sell your Lladró & Nao Collection
If you've got Lladró or Nao figurines and you're ready to sell, you've come to the right place! We're currently buying Lladró through our Variable Pricing Process. Before you continue, learn how Variable Pricing works here.
Now that you know how Variable Pricing works, here's the steps you need to follow.
1. Add this listing to your cart and place your sell order.
2. Contact Us. Please include your order number and send a list of the Lladró or Nao pieces you'd like to sell. These pieces should have an item number stamped on the bottom, or included on their boxes. With this information we'll determine if you qualify for prepaid shipping labels.
3. When you are ready to ship, please pack your box with care as we cannot purchase items that arrive damaged. Read our packing tips here.
We're excited to buy your collection, however it must meet the below condition requirements. If your items don't meet these requirements, do not ship them.
- Item must be mint and complete. If items have any chips, cracks, damage or missing pieces, we cannot buy them.
- Items must not be repaired. If you see cracks or glue, we cannot buy the piece.
We purchase Lladró both with and without original boxes. If boxes are damaged, have writing, tape, stains, ware or are otherwise deemed non-mint, our buy prices are reduced by 20%. (Please note that most Lladró boxes are considered non-mint) Due to lower demand, increased handling time, and increased risk of damage, a 60% reduction is taken for items without original boxes.